Natural Gas Liquid (NGL) to Rail Construction
Natural Gas Liquids (propane, butane, iso-butane and natural gasoline) load out facility featuring flexible storage and loading.
• Twenty-Two (22) 90,000-gallon storage tanks
• Site fills of two (2) plus feet over 50 acres
• 13,000 feet of new rail siding and switches
• Extensive electrical and mechanical piping
• Load rack structure with eight (8) rail car loading stations
• Complete fire protection system consisting of a deluge system at the rail loading rack and fire monitors at the bullet tanks
• New 5,000 square foot operations building
To accommodate the owners marketing needs, UCI, leading the entire project delivery team, completed the final 120 contract days of planned work in 90 days without additional cost to the owner.